Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sex and the Sequel?!


It's been a while since Michael Patrick King and Sarah Jessica Parker started 'talking' about a sequel for 2008's Sex and the City Movie. For a while it was speculation whether or not it would actually occur, but recently all four of my favorite women agreed to star in SatC2, and make my life complete.
I just can't stop thinking about what else could possibly happen to these girls that hasn't already, in some form. Apparently Candace Bushnell is currently writing a prequel to the book that spawned the series, taking readers through Carrie Bradshaw's college years. If they could somehow incorporate that into the film, I would love love love to see what Pat Field does with the wardrobe. I can see it now...minus those Candie's Stanford told us all about in episode 62. Yikes.

Unfortunately we probably won't be getting any more Sex until 2011, so I guess I'll just have to re-watch my favorite moments until then.

I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment