Friday, February 20, 2009

It STILL goes there!

Damn son, Degrassi is still kickin it.

It's been about 3 or 4 years since my devotion to the Canadian series Degrassi kinda fell away. As I grew up, the drama got pretty pathetic and not remotely believable. I guess there was enough intensity in my own life that I didn't need to see a poorly acted version of it recreated.
But I'm bored, and appArently they're showing it on MTV now (weird. also kindof lame). I'm not too interested in the predictable craziness that occurs (threesomes!? omfg...no), and the fact that there's an entirely new cast is a bit offputting. EXCEPT for the following:

mmm haaaay. I realize that he's 16 or whatever, but he's pretty dreamy. He plays the token 'cute AND smart' guy that has a crush on the geeky, frumpy girl with braces. Bit of a stretch. But I never watched the show for the storyline anyway.

Even though this show totally sucks, it looks great compared to the other mindless bullshit on MTV. Plus, EVeryone on it is sexy. There's a new episode on The N at 8 tonight that I probably won't go out of my way to see (on a Friday? stupid), but I enjoy getting a little glimpse every now and then. Yum.

Not a pedophile, by the way

No comments:

Post a Comment