Friday, February 20, 2009

OMFG TGIF

WOOOORD it's Friday. Time to make up for the 60 hours I spent in the UL this week. Here's wass happenin.

Tonight:
Fujiya & Miyagi @ Cat's Cradle! I don't think I know a lot of people going, so join me if you daaare. These guys are a lot of fun, plus they're touring with Project Jenny, Project Jan so it's gon be BOUNCY. Listen to this album and see if happiness doesn't shoot out your butt. $14 at the door.

If you really don't want to see me but want to hear some jams, Lake Inferior is opening for Boxbomb and House of Fools at Local 506 tonight! This will be their last show in town for a while, and these guys have some great new stuff. Show starts at 9:30.

THEN tomorrow I will be attending Party Gras hosted by my fabulous future roomies Jessi Harris and Austin Monroe (shh, secret event). I got the tunes on lock and of course will be taking pictures to prove how legit this is. It's gon be real.

Well, I have to prepare myself for the evening now because WINSTON, aka the most epic sibling EVER, is coming to throw down. It's been something like 2 weeks since I've seen him, and he's my bfffffff. Look at this kid

Those are glowsticks on his fingers, he is badass. Have a crazy weekend people, and if you ever feel like doing anything illegal, watch this video and learn a valuable lesson!



hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment